Monday, January 25, 2010

MCAT Struggles

I have been studying for this test for the longest time, and cannot wait for it to end. Not sure if I can see a finish line yet, but for now the date is set for April 23rd. This time I am taking a different approach. Princeton Review was a good place to start, and I have certainly seen even more improvement after taking Swartwood, but now plan on studying on my own along with taking more practice tests. At this point I shouldn't be learning anything new, just committing it to memory so that it becomes second nature.

When I look back at the countless hours spent studying for the SATs, it all seemed to be for nothing. I probably could have scored 100 points lower and still gotten in to the same places. Not to say that that will be the case this time, because I am barely pushing mediocrity at this point. All I hope to do is improve. That's all. Am not asking too much of myself?

No comments:

Post a Comment